Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Most Fun I've Had At Work In A While!!!

Who knew shredding CDs could be so much fun???

My project for the last couple weeks at work has been to sort through a bunch of old computer parts recovered from storage. In and amongst all of that .... crap ... was a bunch of software, disks with old files, etc. Because of the nature of the business and the content on the cds, I had to shred them. We've got a mondo shredder that can apparently handle CDs. Oh, it was so much fun!! when ever it at one up, the noise it made was beautiful...like the sound effects on an old 8-bit video game. 1UP!!!

LOL. I sacrificed the CD Lamp I was planning to make for this. It was SOOO worth it. One of these days, I'll still make the lamp, but I'll just buy a spindle of blank CDs. I know where to get them cheap. hee hee

No comments: