Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A brief update

I really need to get better about using this thing. lol. What's the point of having a blog if I don't use it?

Things have been pretty busy at work. I managed to get into work most of last week, despite feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. This weather is really messing with me. Between sinus problems and FMS, I've been miserable. But I finally got over my sinus infection, so it's just a matter of maintaining now. That reminds me. I need to call my Dr and see if my insurance approved my Allegra prescription. They hate approving meds for me. **sigh** If I weren't on a group plan, I'd be afraid they'd drop me. lol.

The chiropractor is going well so far. I pay them $150/month and I get as many adjustments as I need. Right now, I'm going 3x a week. It's really kinda nice. I get everything put in place and it really feels good. This week I think I need it more than ever........the FMS is really acting up. It had started to subside for a bit, but it's back in full force this week. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I am just achey and in pain all over. I'm starting to wonder if I've got RLS too, because I have the most miserable time with my legs when I'm reclining or in bed......This is the first I've noticed it, so I'm going to keep an eye on it, and bring it up the next time I see my dr if it continues.

geez......I really am a mess. Several paragraphs of health problems and I could still go on.....but I won't. hehe. Josiah's birthday was Sunday, but we're planning on celebrating it on Thursday when the whole family can be there. I can't believe he's 3!!! He's talking so much now. He knows his pokemon. lol. I swear, it seems my little brothers learn made up words before real ones, but he really does talk in sentences now. "I put castle up here!" he said the other night. lol. It was soooo cute. He even asks questions: "you go through gate?" At least, I think that's what he said. lol. I need to see if I've got video of him. I'll have to post it. He's just so darling. lol. He knows his signs. He signs "More drink" and "bath" and he's getting close to doing "I love you". But he actually did SAY "I love you" the other day. Grandma brought him to the condo on my day off work a couple weeks ago. "I go up stairs" he says, and he did. "I go down stairs" and one by one he made it down stairs. He came to me distraught when Grandma was in the bathroom and he goes "Where grama??" He was so scared. lol. He thought he lost her.

Mom's going to go simple this year for thanksgiving. Order some of the stuff from Vons or wherever and just make a few of the favorites. Probably wise. Maybe I'll make and bring the mashed potatoes. I always liked the home made ones better than store bought. We still don't know if Justin will be there. He's kinda been at odds with the family since "The Confrontation" we had with him a while ago. He and Brittany broke up and I think he's bitter about that. I know he has to have his time where he's rebelling, but it sucks around the holidays because I don't know if he'll be there or not. My guess is he won't. And that will kinda put a damper on things.

Great! A new development.....apparently, I can't put my weight on my left foot. This will make for a wonderful day........I just can't catch a break. I feel like if it isn't one thing it's another. Well, I've got to get back to work. Hopefully, I can make it through the day.

No comments: