Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's 10:00PM...Do you know where my brain is?

If you do, please catch it and give it to me in a box.  If you tell me where it is, I'll either forget or wonder why the funny-looking jello tastes strange.

So, the last 2 days have been, well......educational.  I've learned that when sleep-deprived, you won't realize Excedrin relieves a migrane.  I've also learned that when sleep-deprived, the very thought of leaving the house will give you one.  Oh, and don't ever think you can actually do programming between sleep attempts.  What on earth was I thinking???

Short answer....What's thinking?  The last week has been an interesting one.  I've come to the brink of insanity and come back.  I've decided psychological warfare is possibly the most sadistic thing anyone ever thought of.  Oh!  And I will never ever ever ever ever use blogging or writing software without a spell-checker (between Blogger and Firefox, I'm covered!)

You learn a whole new definition of your limits when you suffer from insomnia.  When you suffer from dizzy spells and migraines at the same time limits stop existing. Frankly, I'm surprised I have the cognitive capability to write this (mind you, still using spell check on words like "using".  Why it suggested "Husein" is still a mystery.)  What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah!  Insomnia.  It sucks.  Don't ever get it.  As it stands I've tried 2 over-the-counter medications (different ingredients, of course) 3 prescriptions (one of which was prescribed yesterday) and I still have nothing to put me to sleep.  So I'm waiting on a call from the after-hours advice nurse.  I'm really hoping she tells me to go to urgent care and get drugged up......

See, thinking back now, the shot of Toridol I got at the doctor's office was probably what gave me my best bit of sleep in weeks.  I think they'll object to me going in for a shot in the rear nightly so I can sleep, but at this point I won't object.

All I want for Christmas is sleep.  I wonder if Santa administers drugs???

1 comment:

Fix Guider said...

In order to make a caller picture full screen, you may download any app from Google PlayStore. Among many apps, Ultimate Caller Screen is a great app that you can download in your Android Phone

Your Android phone comes with a huge screen and you love to see people when they call you. Hence, you must come to know how to get full screen photo of caller on android, and we are going to let you know every detail in this manner.

Firstly, we need to say that the contact photo comes as one-third of its fullest size, and it is set on by default. So, the rest of the two-third portion seems wastage.