Friday, July 16, 2010

FINALLY!!

I just spent several hours cleaning the notifications on Facebook.  I haven't really dealt with them for months, so I had hundreds of gifts and neighbor requests piled up.  OY!  That was a project!  At least it's clean now.  Tired of accepting gifts that don't exist anymore.

Anyway, it's been such a long week.  I've spent all week working on a drafting project that had to be done today.  Well, it didn't happen.  I'll have it finished on Monday.  But couple the urgency of this project with the unrelenting fatigue, and I'm in sorry shape.  I worked 7 and a half hours today (which is a lot considering I feel a good day is 6 hours).  So, by the end of the day, I was pooped.  Dad took me out to lunch, which was a nice way to wrap up a long day.

My next paycheck should be almost as good as this one.  In my exhaustion, I forgot to finish my timecard, so I have no idea what my total hours are, but it's a fair bit at least.  Like I told Flip, I may regret it, but I have the weekend to recuperate.  Now, I think I'm going to go get me some ice cream.

No comments: