Monday, July 19, 2010

I Hate Mondays

Ok, so, today has been quite stressful.  On top of having to have a project completed today, we had a virus crisis.  Since I'm the resident computer tech, naturally, it landed in my lap.  I would just like to say, MalwareBytes rocks!  Even AVG in safe mode couldn't detect the 11 infections MB found.  But, it certainly added to my stress having to deal with this on the day I needed to finish that project.

I spent hours in agony while one of my trigger points flared up.  It felt like the little devil on my shoulder was poking it relentlessly with his pitchfork.  My tramadol did nothing to help.  But, I stuck it out, determined not to let Dad down.  Now, I'm home recuperating, hoping tomorrow brings me less pain.

In the meantime, for your enjoyment, I'm not the only one who hates Mondays:

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: