Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Fixing" Google Images??

I'm an avid reader of Lifehacker.  I love finding new little techy hacks or just fun stuff to read.  But, came across a strange article today here.

For those of you who haven't tried to find any images on Google yet, Google recently changed their image search.  Rather than having to click through page after page for images, you can see up to 1,000 images per page.  I personally rather like this better than the old way.  I can't count the number of times I've gotten to page 28 without finding anything I liked (so I'm picky.  Sue me.)

It's a welcome change, for me at least, but I guess someone wasn't so happy with it since they discovered the hack to change it back to the old way.

I'll pass.  This is one Lifehack I won't be making use of, as far as I can see.

No comments: